Transatlantic 2016: Azores, Spain, France, Belgium, and Netherlands
The first 17 days (Part 1) of a 29 day adventure onboard the Holland America Zuiderdam as we crossed the Atlantic Ocean, headed east with stops in the Azores (Portugal), Spain, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. The final 12 days (Part 2) is presented in the Travel Logs as “Baltic 2016”.
- Horta: Island Life On An Active Volcano
- Sao Miguel: Tectonic Convergence, Lakes, & Organic Pineapple
- A Coruna: A Visit to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
- Cherbourg: A Holiday Makes For A Very Quiet French Port
- Zebrugge: Bruges, Bell Tower, Chocolate, Canals, & Crepes!
- Rotterdam: 15 Million Tulips = A Colorful Masterpiece